Ultra-Thin Horizontal Swirls

9月のソープチャレンジクラブのお題です。
とにかくとっても楽しかったのでどんどん作ってしまいました。だけど最初に作ったものが一番綺麗でした。
エントリーしたものはこちら

This is the theme of the Soap Challenge Club in September.
Anyway, it was so much fun that I made more and more. But the first one I made was the most beautiful.
here is entries

レシピ
ココナッツオイル 150g
ラード 150g
ひまわり油 80g
菜種油(ハイオレイック) 70g
ひまし油 30g
ココアバター 20g

乳酸ナトリウム 小さじ1
水 145g
苛性ソーダ 70g

FO
Satsuma Orange

色材
Tickled Pink Neon Pink Pigment , Blue Shocker Blue Neon Pigment , Tennis Ball Breaker Neon Yellow Pigment , Brazen Hussy Red-Orange Neon Pigment , Ultramarine Blue Pigment , 二酸化チタン

recipe
Coconut oil 150g
Lard 150g
Sunflower oil 80g
Rapeseed oil (high oleic) 70g
Castor oil 30g
Cocoa butter 20g

Sodium lactate 1 teaspoon
Water 145g
Caustic soda 70g

FO
Satsuma Orange

Color material
Tickled Pink Neon Pink Pigment , Blue Shocker Blue Neon Pigment , Tennis Ball Breaker Neon Yellow Pigment , Brazen Hussy Red-Orange Neon Pigment , Ultramarine Blue Pigment , Titanium Dioxide

いろいろまぜたら総量712gになりました。そこから90%はベースカラー、残りの10%が色の部分です。
最初この数字を見たときは私の翻訳の間違いじゃないの?と思いましたが、これでしっかり色がつくので驚きです。

1色あたり16g、アクセントカラー8gで取り分けました。
エントリーにはちゃんと5色使ったストライプ状態の写真が必要なのですが、初回は撮り忘れたので動画からもってきました。

After mixing various things, the total weight was 712g. From there, 90% is the base color and the remaining 10% is the color part.
Isn’t it my translation mistake when I first see this number? I thought, but I’m surprised that it will be colored firmly.

16g per color and 8g accent color.
For entry, I need a striped photo that uses 5 colors properly, but I forgot to take it the first time, so I brought it from the video.


なぜか緑っぽい。緑使ってないのに。 It’s greenish for some reason. I didn’t use green.



詳しい作り方はこちらです。
Click here for details on how to make it.

今回は本当にエントリーまで時間がかかりましたが、楽しい時間でした。

まず、スラブ型をカットするカット台とワイヤーソープカッターがないのですね
まあ、なくてもいいんですけど、できるならほしいじゃないですか
だから工作が苦手ながらも作ってみたり

It really took a while to enter this time, but it was a fun time.

First of all, there is no cutting table and wire soap cutter to cut the slab type.
Well, it doesn’t have to be, but I want it if possible.
So even though I’m not good at crafting, I try to make it

ちょっと割れてます It’s a little cracked




シリコン型の木枠も自作です。ちょっと寸法間違えた!
I also made my own silicon type wooden frame. I made a slight mistake in dimensions!

大きいバッチで作ってみたくて、紙箱に冷凍紙をひいたモールドを作ってみたり
I wanted to make it in a big batch, so I tried to make a mold with frozen paper in a paper box
これは漏れました。難しいね!
This leaked. It’s hard, is not it!

たくさん作ったけど結局は最初のものをエントリーすることになりました。
I made a lot, but in the end I decided to enter the first one.

うちの猫ちゃんモチーフ(黄色い瞳、茶色い背中、サーモンピンクのお鼻、おてて、など)石けんも捨てがたいのですが
マイカならではの優しい色合いがうまくデザインと溶け合ってしまいました。

It’s hard to throw away my cat-motif soap (yellow eyes, brown back, salmon pink nose, tip, etc.)
The gentle color unique to mica blends well with the design.

強さを出したくてピグメント系を多めにしたけど、これはもうチャビじゃない。
I added a lot of pigments to give it strength, but this is no longer a chabi.

ああかわいい!
Just Cute💕💕Amezing!!

石けんもかわいいよ!指紋が付いてるよ。 Soap is also cute! It has a fingerprint.

Ultra-Thin Horizontal Swirls」への6件のフィードバック

  1. Wow!! I love your results, Yumi! Really beautiful colors and swirls. I think the green comes from the yellow and blue tricking your eye. 🙂 Seven batches is amazing!! Thank you for taking a screen capture of your video for the pre-swirl photo.

    いいね: 1人

コメントを残す

以下に詳細を記入するか、アイコンをクリックしてログインしてください。

WordPress.com ロゴ

WordPress.com アカウントを使ってコメントしています。 ログアウト /  変更 )

Google フォト

Google アカウントを使ってコメントしています。 ログアウト /  変更 )

Twitter 画像

Twitter アカウントを使ってコメントしています。 ログアウト /  変更 )

Facebook の写真

Facebook アカウントを使ってコメントしています。 ログアウト /  変更 )

%s と連携中